We invite you to consider
walking with us
|What is CSJ Associates?
Associates is a non-vowed association in the Congregation of
the Sisters of St. Joseph of Lyons which involves a unique
relationship - a mutual exchange of gifts, talents and ideas.
It provides opportunities to share life with others in living
out the Gospel message and spreading it by example and mutual
support. Associates ordinarily remain in their home,
work and life situation and remain financially independent.
|Who are CSJ Associates?
CSJ Associates are Christian women and men, 21
years or older, who
- desire to live more fully the Gospel values.
- desire and accept to live out the Christian
values in the spirit of the Sisters of St. Joseph in carrying
out the mission of unity.
- share their gifts, experiences and faith
- remain committed to an on-going personal and
|What do Associates do?
- gather with community for
prayer and shared faith life.
- attend province sponsored
events and growth opportunities.
- grow in understanding the CSJ charism of being
reconcilers of neighbor with neighbor and neighbor with God
- celebrate and share social
- spread the Gospel message by
fostering each person's giftedness.
|How to become an Associate
- interested persons contact a
co-director and an interview is arranged.
- an invitation to an initial
- after a period of preparation a
request is made for formal commitment.
- commitment is renewed annually
for the first three years. Then renewable for another
year or for an indefinite period of time.
|If you are interested in CSJ Associates please
Send your Name, Address and Phone number to:
Co-Directors of CSJ Associates
80 Garland Road
Winslow, ME 04901